
Things are crazy around the
Lonsberry house with Daddy gone to Denver this week and St. Paul next week for those lovely political conventions. Usually, Bob writes in his daily column about politics and
happenings in Rochester and Salt Lake. However, last week, he turned the pen, er, keyboard to Jack and the journey of potty training. Much of this is exaggerated, but it's still funny:
And here, a picture of the cuties together. This is honestly as close as I've been able to get them all for a photo. One day, I'll figure out how to get Ellie to sit still.
2 comments:
Hi there,
Congrats on Child #3. We just welcomed #2 on Aug 9. I can empathize with your tiredness, and life altering experience. We are doing much of the same. Good Luck. Check us out at bethandshae.blogspot.com
Smiles, Beth
Bob's column was pretty funny. Someday Jack is going to hate the fact that his father was so articulate!
Post a Comment